Plan to be in Ludington this Summer for our Biggest Events!
Summer is Ludington's favorite season, so if you're considering a vacation in the area, we've got the festivals to keep you entertained! Have fun at the event, and then discover Ludington's beaches, trails, lighthouses, lakes, sand dunes, cultural activities, and so much more!
Ludington's Annual Summer Events - Dates for 2020
- May 8 - First sailing of the season for S.S. Badger Carferry
- June 13 - Lakestride Half Marathon, 10K & 5K and Love Ludington Weekend
- June 20 & 21 - Gus Macker 3-on-3 Charity Basketball Tournament
- July 4 - Freedom Festival & Fireworks
- July 4 & 5 - West Shore Art Fair
- July 11 & 12 - Ludrock
- July 17, 24 & 31 - Friday Night Live
- July 16-22 - Offshore Fishing Classic
- July 25 & August 1 - West Shore Bank Rhythm & Dunes Concerts
- August 11-15 - Western Michigan Fair
- August 8 & 9 - Gold Coast Artisan Fair
- August 15 - Suds on the Shore