Kids Can Have Fun with Faith Through Vacation Bible School
Here is a list of area churches that have vacation bible school opportunities scheduled for 2018:
- Monday, June 18th-Friday, June 22nd; 6-8:30pm - Sugar Ridge Church- 2012 E. Wilson Rd. in Custer. Children who have completed preschool-6th grade are invited to Babylon: Daniel's Courage in Captivity Vacation Bible School with a special celebration service and picnic on Sunday, June 24th at 10:30am. For more information, visit facebook.com.
- Monday, June 25th-Friday, June 29th - Our Savior Lutheran Church- 765 W. US 10 in Scottville. Call (231) 757-2271 for more information.
- Monday, July 9th-Friday, July 13th; 9am-12pm - Cornerstone Baptist Church- 121 Nelson Rd. in Ludington. Children entering Kindergarten-8th grade are invited to Shipwrecked Vacation Bible School. Register at cbcludington.wufoo.com
- Monday, July 23rd-Friday, July 27th; 9:30am-12pm - Centenary United Methodist Church- 82 S. Hancock St. in Pentwater. Open to children age 4 through 6th grade. Call (231) 869-5900 for more information.
- Monday, July 30th-Friday, August 5th - Lighthouse Baptist Church- 1950 N. Jebavy Dr. in Ludington. Kids ages 4-11 are invited to Avengers VBS. Pre-registration begins on July 1st at logcabinchurch.net
- Monday, August 13th-Friday, August 17th; 5:30-7:30pm - United Methodist Church- 5810 Bryant Rd. in Ludington. Children 4 years old through 6th grade are invited to VBS River Rampage. Register at rrr.cokesburyvbs.com.
Information on other 2018 Vacation Bible School opportunities will be added as it becomes available.
Want to learn more about all things family in West Michigan? Visit Lakeshore Family Guide and "Like" us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/LakeshoreFamilyGuide
More Family Fun...
For more activities & attractions, check out these additional links for Things to Do in West Michigan:
Have Fun in Manistee, Michigan -- Explore Manistee's historic downtown district and riverwalk, hike the Manistee National Forest, canoe on the Manistee River, and more.
Hamlin Lake -- Just 4 miles north of Ludington, Hamlin Lake is a great destination for boating, fishing and climbing dunes! The Hamlin Lake shoreline is also part of the Ludington State Park.
Silver Lake Sand Dunes -- Visiting the Silver Lake Sand Dunes makes for a terrific vacation because you can take your off-road vehicle for a spin on the scenic sand dunes overlooking Lake Michigan and Silver Lake.
Things to Do in Pentwater, Michigan -- Nothing is quite like the quaint, artsy, harbortown village of Pentwater. Don't miss the popular Charles Mears State Park beach on Pentwater's Lake Michigan shoreline.
Lots of Activities in Scottville, Michigan -- Explore the Riverside Park along the National Scenic Pere Marquette River.
Canoeing or Fishing on the Pere Marquette River -- Many boat liveries offer canoe rentals.
Also, check out West Michigan Guides and our locally produced WestMichigan.MichBiz.com directory for our largest lists of Things to Do in West Michigan.