Pentwater Arts and Crafts Fairs
Here's a list of the summer arts and crafts fairs that usually occur. Dates for 2019 are being listed as they become available.
- National Asparagus Festival Arts & Crafts Fair, Friday 10am-6pm, Saturday 9am-5pm, courthouse lawn, Hart.
- Pentwater Spring Fest Arts, Crafts and Antiques, Saturday 10am-5pm; Sunday 10am-3pm, Pentwater Village Green. For application information, click here .
13 - Pentwater Junior Women's Club Fine Art Fair, 9am-5pm, Pentwater Village Green. For application information, click here .
- Mears Arts and Crafts Fair, 9am-4pm, Johnson Square Park, Mears.
- Ramp Up the Arts, 1pm-4pm, The Ramp Gallery, Hancock Building, 215 N. Hancock St., Pentwater.
- Farm Fresh Apples and Craft Show, Silver Lake BBQ Festival, Friday 3pm-8pm & Saturday 10am-5pm, Silver Lake.
- Pentwater Fall Festival Arts and Crafts Fair, Saturday 10am-5pm; Sunday 10am-3pm, Pentwater Village Green. For application information, click here .
More West Michigan Arts & Crafts Fairs...
Oceana County Area Craft Supply Stores & Services
More Oceana County Events...
For more activities & attractions, check out these additional links for Things to Do in West Michigan:
Have Fun in Manistee, Michigan -- Explore Manistee's historic downtown district and riverwalk, hike the Manistee National Forest, canoe on the Manistee River, and more.
Hamlin Lake -- Just 4 miles north of Ludington, Hamlin Lake is a great destination for boating, fishing and climbing dunes! The Hamlin Lake shoreline is also part of the Ludington State Park.
Silver Lake Sand Dunes -- Visiting the Silver Lake Sand Dunes makes for a terrific vacation because you can take your off-road vehicle for a spin on the scenic sand dunes overlooking Lake Michigan and Silver Lake.
Things to Do in Pentwater, Michigan -- Nothing is quite like the quaint, artsy, harbortown village of Pentwater. Don't miss the popular Charles Mears State Park beach on Pentwater's Lake Michigan shoreline.
Lots of Activities in Scottville, Michigan -- Explore the Riverside Park along the National Scenic Pere Marquette River.
Canoeing or Fishing on the Pere Marquette River -- Many boat liveries offer canoe rentals.
Also, check out West Michigan Guides and our locally produced WestMichigan.MichBiz.com directory for our largest lists of Things to Do in West Michigan.